The Las Vegas Ranch Design Guidelines assure the quality of each ranch estate's development plan but allow sufficient flexibility to build your dream home. Here are some specific standards:
- Minimum size: 2,200SF
- Height restrictions: only 1/3 of main residence may be 2-story
- All buildings must be site built (no mobiles)
The Design Guidelines ask each ranch estate owner to apply to their development plan the same standards used to plan and develop Las Vegas Ranch Estates:
- Work with the existing terrain and negation to minimize cutting, filling, and tree clearing.
- Pay close attention to drainage issues.
- Use enduring materials appropriate for the climate.
- Maintain the unspoiled dark sky environment.
- Have the plan and design compliment rather than compete with the natural landscape.